Hytera TC-580U-1 400-470 MHz UHF 5 watt 256 channel 32 zone DTMF analog portable radio
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- TC-580U-1 400-470 MHz UHF 5 watt 256 channel 32 zone DTMF analog portable radio
- Li-ion Battery (1650mAh) BL1719
- Rapid-rate Charger CH10L19
- Switching Power PS1014
- Belt Clip BC12
- Strap RO03
- Antenna AN0460W19
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Switchable Power (High / Low)
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out Timer (TOT)
- CTCSS/CDCSS Encode & Decode
- Squelch Tail Elimination
- Selectable Squelch Level (0-9)
- Channel Scan
- PC Programmable
- Wired Clone
- Home Channel
- Factory Defaults Restorable
- Emergency Alarm
- When encountering an emergency, you can use this function to send alarms and send a message to the control center or another radio for help.
- Select Call & Caller Identification
- With the signaling of DTMF, versatile call functions are available such as caller ID identification and select call.
- 256 Channels & 32 Zones
- This channel capacity makes the radio suitable for large radio system applications or systems where channel capacity can be used to increase and simplify unique calling requirements. Where large numbers of channels are being used, they can be grouped into smaller blocks to allow for easier navigation and segregation.
- Display Reverse
- This product supports a 180-degree reverse of the displayed content. In this way you can read the information in LCD easily without removing the radio from its holder. This would facilitate your work and enhance your efficiency.
- Powerful Front Panel Programming
- Large front panel buttons facilitate easy programming of nearly all radio parameters and functions without the need for programming software and equipment.
- UHF: 440 - 470 MHz
- 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
- 7.4 V
Dust and Moisture Protection / IP Rating
PLL Channel Stepping
- 5 kHz, 6.25 kHz
- UHF: High 5W - Low 1W
- 1650mAh (Li-lon)
- 5-5-90 Duty Cycle, Approx. 12hrs
- -13 F° ~ 149° F
- 50 V
- HxWxD) 4.6 x 2.09 x 1.42 Inches