FCC Licensing

Licensing Form

We provide a seamless process for obtaining frequencies from the FCC and securing the actual FCC authorization allowing you to operate those frequencies. Once you complete our simple application process listed below we complete the actual FCC forms, interface with the frequency coordinator on all aspects of your request and notify you when frequencies are filed with the FCC for grant. From start to finish you will be only required to sign a few forms and pay the licensing, everything else is taken care of by Surplus Two Way Radios.

FCC Licensing Services:

  • Apply for a New License
  • Modify Existing License
  • Special Temporary Authority
  • Assignments of Authorization
  • Construction Notification Filing
  • Waivers and Justifications
  • Petitions for Reconsideration
  • FAA/FCC Tower Registration
  • RF Maximum Exposure Reports
  • Spectrum Acquisitions and Brokerage
  • Database Management
  • Regulatory Counsel

We have expertise in the following FCC regulations:

  • Land Mobile Radio Part 90
  • Microwave Part 101
  • Satellite Part 25
  • Marine Part 80
  • Aviation Part 87
  • Antenna Structures Part 17
  • Personal Radio Services Part 95

Are you narrowband compliant?

In December 2004, the FCC mandated that all land mobile radio users operating in UHF and VHF move to 12.5 kHz narrowband voice channels by January 1, 2013. Using narrowband channels will ensure that agencies take advantage of more efficient technology and, by reducing channel width, will allow additional channels to exist within the same spectrum space.

Licensing Form